It is the responsibility of every employee to know the inherent properties, the usage, storage and transport of the chemical substances. To ensure that these information are displayed clearly, Million has a range of labels and identification products to identify the substances and provide information to handle/store them.
Here are some solutions that meet your requirements:
- Milrex custom plastic products
- Milmark acrylic valve tags
- Milscreen equipment & process safety labels
- Milmark equipment tags
- Milmark steel valves
- Milrex gaskets
- Milscreen performance pipe markers
Contact us now to find out more about Million’s identification products.
Selected Articles for Reading
- MD1: Material Selection Guide for Indoor or Outdoor Signs / Displays
- MA5: Sandblasting – A Look at the Process and Its Many Applications
- MD5: ANSI/ASME Standard A13.1-2020
- MD8: What causes discolouration in outdoor?
- MD11: Difference between a Warning sign & a Danger sign
- MD12: Difference among Reflective, Luminous and Fluorescent signs
- MD13: Difference between a Mandatory sign and a Prohibited sign
- MD14: Considerations in designing an Evacuation Route in the workplace
- MD15: Essential safety signs that every workplace should have