The demand for natural, clean and sustainable energy resources has brought solar and wind power generation into the spotlight. Investments and incentives by public and private entities are speeding green development and proliferation, yet the promise is not fully realized. Million is committed to seeing the industry succeed — and thrive. We design integrated solutions with higher quality materials, fewer parts and ease of installation coupled with maintenance in mind in order to reduce product lifecycle costs. We provide the information and training necessary to correctly install and maintain critical structural systems for safe and reliable operation. With solutions from Million, you will meet your cost, quality, performance and regulatory challenges.
Below are but a selection of our products:
Selected Articles for Reading
- MD1: Material Selection Guide for Indoor or Outdoor Signs / Displays
- MA5: Sandblasting – A Look at the Process and Its Many Applications
- MD8: What causes discolouration in outdoor?
- MD11: Difference between a Warning sign & a Danger sign
- MD12: Difference among Reflective, Luminous and Fluorescent signs
- MD13: Difference between a Mandatory sign and a Prohibited sign
- MD14: Considerations in designing an Evacuation Route in the workplace
- MD15: Essential safety signs that every workplace should have