Glavoply and Traffolyte are both types of laminated plastic materials commonly used for signage and identification purposes. Here are the key details about each:
- Glavoply is a brand name for a specific type of laminated plastic material.
- It is composed of multiple layers of phenolic-based resin impregnated materials.
- Glavoply is known for its durability, high strength, and resistance to abrasion, moisture, and chemicals. It has a moderate heat resistance of 80 deg C.
- It is commonly used for applications such as nameplates, labels, control panels, and electrical insulators.
- Glavoply is available in various colors, including black, white, and different shades of brown.
- Traffolyte is another brand name for a particular type of laminated plastic material used for engraving.
- It consists of multiple layers of cellulose-based paper or fabric sheets impregnated with phenolic resin.
- Traffolyte is highly resistant to heat, chemicals, and UV radiation, making it suitable for outdoor and industrial environments.
- It is commonly used for creating engraved signs, nameplates, badges, and labels
- Traffolyte is available in a range of colors, such as black, white, red, green, blue, and yellow.
Both Glavoply and Traffolyte offer similar benefits and are widely used in various industries for their durability and versatility. Their specific application depends on factors such as the required strength, resistance, and aesthetic preferences.